i'm march and i love granblue! i'm a water main, light sub that's working on rainbow and okay if you aren't following me for granblue reasons that's pretty admirable because it's 70% of what i talk about nowadays. the other 30% goes to ensemble stars. oh and i love my cat and take pictures of her a lot that's all my twitter is
other than granblue and my cat, i really like anime, like gundam, the monogatari series, and stuff that's airing. video games exist too like ace attorney, ar tonelico, fate, etc. i'm always willing talk about anything i'm pretty chatty lol
also i guess i'm in college and studying to be a paralegal
i've been described as a pretty serious no nonsense person but i promise i won't bite and i like meeting new people so let's be friends!
gbf id: 10346080
my friends list is almost always full so lmk if you add me! preferably with decent summons please
deresute id: 399840072
fgo id: 399,843,234
this goes without saying but please softblock when unfollowing no one wants to be that guy who strikes up a conversation with someone who doesn't want to be associated with you anymore
have a nice day! thanks for reading!